Durex® Premium Screen Media
Durex® wire cloth screens are the foundation for a full line of innovative screen products manufactured since 1965. Durex® wire cloth is made of high quality oil tempered, stainless, or high carbon steel, which offers long life, minimal downtime, and low cost per ton of production. In addition to high quality raw materials, Durex® uses advanced tooling and production machinery to assure accurate openings and tight weaves. The production personnel have the experience and knowledge needed to produce high quality, accurate, and long-lasting screen media. The high levels of accuracy and workmanship also extend to finishing the screen panels. Each Durex® wire screen panel is precisely sheared to the customer’s specifications and hooked to match the customer’s machine OEM specifications.
Durex Also offers:
• Curved Wedge Wire Screens and Wedge Wire panels for various modular systems
• Modular Wire Cloth panels for various systems
• Steel Stringers, Steel Studs and Steel U-Channels for modular panels
• Tension Rails
• Center Hold-Down Components
• Perforated / Flame Cut Plate
• Spray Piping, Nozzles, V-jet Sprays
• Channel (Bucker Bar) Rubber
• Skirt Board Rubber
• Hardware (Donuts & J-Bolts, Tension Wedge Assemblies, etc.